• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after pics

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
For those newbies that may have not seen me on my journey here are a few before and after pictures.

If your sitting there and wondering should you or shouldn't you, then the answer from me is defo go for it.

I sometimes say do I have any regrets, and I always reply that the only regret I have, is that I didn't do it earlier.

Be strong and keep your head straight.

Attachments

• image-757916481.jpg
    image-757916481.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 487
  • image-2675507528.jpg
    image-2675507528.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 1,725
  • image-1662487308.jpg
    image-1662487308.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 1,778
Wow amazing :)

Amazing pictures, well done!

(Have tried to find the weight chart you use on ticker factory but can't seem to find it? any ideas would like to use something similar)

Thanks

Brilliant loss..you are unrecognisable from earlier pics Well Done :)

Hi how much have you lost altogether and when did you have your op.
sorry to be nosy.

Well you have don't fantastically well. I want to lose 12st 2lbs. Then I'll be 12st 2lbs. Might want to lose more when I get there but I think I'll feel slim at that. I suppose it's what you feel comfortable at in the end.
Very well done.

Well you have don't fantastically well. I want to lose 12st 2lbs. Then I'll be 12st 2lbs. Might want to lose more when I get there but I think I'll feel slim at that. I suppose it's what you feel comfortable at in the end.
Very well done.

I went through a phase of going very faint all the tie, so I baked off and relaxed a bit, but now I'm back on it, and want to lose the rest of it.

Wow, well done, this might be a silly question, l now have a couple of comparison photos, but how do l put them on the forum, they are on my iPad? Helen

Back