• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Before & After PIc! (Now I'm Finished)

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Hey all,
Well I thought seeing as I have finished losing all my weight i would show you all my Before and After pics.
6th dec 2008 I weighed 15st 7lbs Today 26th dec 2009 I weigh 7st 13lbs The journey has been truely unbelievable. My life has changed so much for the better and I feel Incredible, Fantastic, and so much healthier, I hope my pictures give you some insperation along your journeys.

Last edited:
Wow! You look so amazing!

Fantastic photos!
You look wonderful.
Thanks for sharing xx

Wow, you look wonderful. What were your before and after clothes size?

Thanks for the lovely comments,;)
My before sizes were 16/18, and now they are sizes 4/6. I am absolutley thrilled, Its unbeleivable!
I never in a million years ever thought i would ever lose as much as I have. I have been so so lucky!!:D

Aww you look fab hun, well done:D:D

Wow you look fantastic mate thanks for sharing that with us, you look really well:)

Sharon xx

Look at you Mrs Hotstuff!!! You look great and best of all you look radiantly happy which is the priceless part of your entire wls journey!

You are so tiny now, I know my arm is bigger than you leg, lol! You look very healthy by the way, so enjoy your tiny new body! Size 4, who would have thought, good for you, you deserve to slip into any size you want.

Nic:D

WOW!! You look fantastic, what an amazing loss, well done xxx

looking good x

Wow fantastic photos - well done you xxx

I really am enjoying reading all of these inspirational stories & looking at your photo's. Everyone should be really proud...

Back