• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after

wow.gif

Hiya all

Just thought Id add a before and after photo.

Hope it works

Dee x

Thank you guys. I should have really put a body shot but still say to people when they take a photo of me 'head shot only'!!!! Some things never change.

Dee x

You look fantastic....you have done so very well...You look very pretty, but you were pretty before too.

~X~

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you are a STUNNER Dee - well done to all your hard work and it would be nice to see the whole of you lol I only hope i can look soooo good when i become a member of the losers bench

And again CONGRATULATIONS to all of the other losers for giving us inspiration and support - you all look AMAZING!!!!!!

Fantastic Dee :) I saw the new pic on FB last night and was going to say something but I thought nah, it's not Dee!

Well done you :clap:

Wow Thats FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be chuffed

Wel done you! And thank you for sharing, I'm getting very close and very wobbley, your photos have gone a long way to firming up my resolution
Cheers

Hiya all thank you all so much for your lovely comments it really is encouraging when you hear comments like that and makes it all worth while.

I've got a few doo's commin up the next 2 weeks and a holiday so will let someone take a full body shot and put it on.

For the mini who asked ifI was seeing anyone at the mo.... I see my husband a couple of hours a night usually but other than that NO ;), lol.

Thanks all again

Dee xx

Dee you look beautiful...but you looked lovely on your before pic too.

it's really heartening to see what a transformation the band can help achieve (having mine very soon)

Yvonne x

Back