• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and Almost there!

A.Positive

OK guys, I am doing this cringing because I hate taking pictures of myself but I am 6 stone lighter and that needs to be celebrated doesn't it?

I had my surgery on the 21 November 2013 weight 17 stone 11 lbs.

Please forgive the mess in each picture, we have the builders in (its been months) and we are living like savages!

I don't have any other images of me as a big girl, I just couldn't face taking them. This one was taken while I slept. I suppose I should thank my children for playing with my phone; now I have a constant reminder of how far I have come.

In terms of health, I am getting there slowly, I have a few obstacles ahead of me but I won't go in to detail because this is a "WHOOOPI" thread!

Before surgery one of my dreams was to be able to take my children out, go to the park and run around with them and collect my oldest son from school without feeling humiliated. This week I have done just that, its been so much fun! The sun has been shining and we have really made the most of it. No more going out in the dead of night so as not to be seen for me.

I still have 2.5 stone to lose (that's my personal target) but I am so happy. I never in my life thought I would look this way again but hear I am feeling sexy next to my man and having people stop me in the street to tell me how stunning I am (you could have blown me down with a feather that day)!

Attachments

• alex3.jpg
    alex3.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 206
  • alex1.jpg
    alex1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 188
  • alex2.jpg
    alex2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
My good god woman your looking amazing :) i so love your positivity too despite all you've been thru. What an inspiration you are!! wd and congrats x x x x

Fantastic :)

Omg! It doesn't look like the same person! Your looking amazing. Congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself

wow you look amazing hon :)

You look fantastic xx well done xx pleased you are more positive now you have had a rough ride so far xx

Hi Apositive
You look great and glad to hear your health is improving.

You look fab u lous - well done x

Wow, what a difference xx

you look absolutely gorgeous xx well done! such an inspiration! I cant wait to hear such compliments hehe

Back