• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and during of Tink75

tink75

My journey so far - 1st three pictures are of me before surgery. Last two piccys my hubby took tonight - first time I can actually see the weight loss myself:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 253
  • before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 307
  • before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Photo0070.jpg
    Photo0070.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 256
Looking VERY good Tink:)

Wow wat a difference u look fab xx

Tink they are amazing photos!!!! You look about 15 years younger!!! Reallllllllly well done xxxxx

Wow, the difference is amazing. Well done, you're looking great xxx

Wow, looking good there girl!!! You look so much younger (relatively I mean, you didnt look old before) and so much happier, excellent xx
Steph xx

wow tink you look amazing hun I can only hope to see a difference in myself soon xxx well done xxx

Lisa I was exactly the same and it was only cause my OH took a picture when I went WOW I have lost weight - you have also lost a massive amount and I bet there is also a huge difference. Good luck and when you take some piccys please post them on here.

Thanks everyone else for your lovely comments - I'm pleased to say I am actually starting to look my age and not middle aged - yeah this surgery really is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

You're looking fab hun , well done;)It took me to get to this stage before I finally believed I look any different:eek::eek: and that was only after my hols pics:p

Fabulous piccys and I love the hairdo!

Cuppa xx

Wow you look amazing, the difference is unreal and its pictures like these that keep us pre-oppers focused and make us realise we have made the right choice :)

Back