• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some photos. What a difference 11 wks and 73lbs make

Amazing Dee! Well done xxxx

You are looking brilliant Dee... love and hugs xxx

tkdlass said:
Congrats on your weight loss and you look fab!!

bet you feel wonderful

I do. I'm still alil alil ways from goal but if feels good to be half way there. Thank you.
And thanks everyone else for the kind words. I really needed to see these pics near each other to see the difference because in the mirror I saw no difference. Weird but true.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I can't even believe I used to look like these pics. Wow. It's funny in the mirror I didn't see a difference till I saw these pictures today OMG is all I can say lol.
The first one is me at Disney world last may. I was at my heaviest 309lbs. Then the other two are of last sept I was around 305-300 in those. Then
The bottom are.. Of me since surgery the one of me with the short sleeve black shirt and short hair was from last week the most recent. I got 9 inches of my hair chopped off last week hahaha. New me. When I was 300 lbs I would never of gotten short hair.

Your new hair style suits and you look great!

Congratulations and well done on your achievements:happy096:

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Mini said:
Your new hair style suits and you look great!

Congratulations and well done on your achievements:happy096:

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Thanks mini.

Miss hungry said:
I LOVE looking at weightloss pics, it's sooo inspiring. I can't wait to be at that stage myself! xx
Well done x

Thank you.

WOW is all I can say - got nearly exactly same pic at Disney - and cannot wait to go back once I have had surgery and do all the rides I sat out from!! Well done you!!

831phil said:
WOW is all I can say - got nearly exactly same pic at Disney - and cannot wait to go back once I have had surgery and do all the rides I sat out from!! Well done you!!

I hated that Disney pic. This is the first time Anyones seen it lol.

wow, wow, wow - u look amazing. I bet u are so proud of urself Dee xx

tink1974 said:
wow, wow, wow - u look amazing. I bet u are so proud of urself Dee xx

Thanks tink. I am and I'm not lol. How are you I feel like it's been ages.

Hi Dee

I am doing well on the weightloss - have 89lbs off since August, which I am really pleased with. Everyone is noticing and my dress sizes have decreased by loads.

Things at home are really difficult though, which is why I havent been on so much.

Look after urself and try not to stress out about everything. Relax - you are doing so well and should be very proud xx

tink1974 said:
Hi Dee

I am doing well on the weightloss - have 89lbs off since August, which I am really pleased with. Everyone is noticing and my dress sizes have decreased by loads.

Things at home are really difficult though, which is why I havent been on so much.

Look after urself and try not to stress out about everything. Relax - you are doing so well and should be very proud xx

Awesome weightloss. I'm sorry to hear about things at home. Here things have been super stressful, but more financially more then anything. Pm me if you ever need to talk. Miss talking to you. Hope things truly get better for you. Hugs and much love
Dee.

Thanks Dee - I will try and phone some evening - miss talking to you too :-(

Back