• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Los in it before and after WLS photos!

los in it

side by side july 10 2014 and jan 6 2015.jpg
hope you can all see this
1st photo taken July 2014 size 32 2 months before my WLS
2nd photo taken today just over 3 months post WLS treating myself to some new clothes in the sales now wearing size 22/24 tops and jeans!
im a very happy bunny so time to share my joy

Crystalrainbow

Los you look amazing girlie .... i was thinking just the other day about us and how this time last year we had lost our way wooohooo and now look at you ...............amazing !!!! thanks for sharing x x x x

los in it

Thanks guys for your very kind comments ! I have been saying that I couldnt see the changes as I was still thinking I was big still I saw these photos and it hit me like a ton of bricks, I am changing!
It was while I was trying on a size 24 jeans in evans and I kept laughing to myself I was so use to picking up size 32 I kept checking the labels!
Its such an amazing feeling to be given such a gift and the chance at a better life I will always be thankful for it
I hope my photos show it does work and encourage s others to share

Last edited:

mouse57

You are looking wonderful, it's not until you see a photo that it starts to make sense about the body change no matter how often you look in the mirror. ?

NorthamptonGirl

Just brilliant x

Bear

That's a huge difference in a few months. You're doing amazingly well.

Butterfly_lady

Wowsers look at you!!!

SHARONA

Oh wow Lois you look so so different and happy younger ! Tears of joy for you Lois as i know you was so determined to lose the timber as you once said! I really hope i do as well as you congratulations and keep going so well done hun! X

Jacwat

OMG! You look amazing! What a difference! Well done x