• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

being refered

tray

well i finally went to the doctors last week, to ask about getting refered to the plastic surgeon,
he looked at my stomach, and said he would refer me but it might take a while, as the nhs have cut down on skin removal.
well all i can do is keep my fingers crossed, and just wait untill i see the surgeon and see what he or she has to say, the doctor has told me i will never be able to get rid of the apron of skin on my stomach, as due to have a very large baby 12 years ago 11lbs 7ozs and needing a c section, the muscles have all gone. so not matter how much i work out it wont go away, so now its just a waiting game i guess my spanx knickers will have to still be worn for a while longer ..lol:D

Fingers crossed you get the go-ahead for your TT x

well i finally went to the doctors last week, to ask about getting refered to the plastic surgeon,
he looked at my stomach, and said he would refer me but it might take a while, as the nhs have cut down on skin removal.
well all i can do is keep my fingers crossed, and just wait untill i see the surgeon and see what he or she has to say, the doctor has told me i will never be able to get rid of the apron of skin on my stomach, as due to have a very large baby 12 years ago 11lbs 7ozs and needing a c section, the muscles have all gone. so not matter how much i work out it wont go away, so now its just a waiting game i guess my spanx knickers will have to still be worn for a while longer ..lol:D

Fantastic news for getting referred am dead chuffed for you :D:D:D:D

Just a question for you , How an earth did u manage to get referred with your current Bmi hun ?? (Unless its different now ;)) as I was informed that the Bmi has too be 27 or below ( unsure if thats just my pct tho) - all the best and let us all know how u get on xxx

Congratulations on getting your referral, Tray. (You look great in your 'now' photos, btw!)

I was informed that the Bmi has too be 27 or below ( unsure if thats just my pct tho)

It varies enormously from PCT to PCT, unfortunately. My PCT insist on BMI below 25 for two years before you can be referred.

Congratulations on getting your referral, Tray. (You look great in your 'now' photos, btw!)

It varies enormously from PCT to PCT, unfortunately. My PCT insist on BMI below 25 for two years before you can be referred.

Thank you for clearing this up xxx;)

i dont think its just todo with the bmi its also to do with what the hanging skin is doing to me as it is causing me back ache, im sure when i get to see the plastic surgeon they will make me have to wait a long time till i have the op so that will giv e me more time to lose weight,

Hi tray - nice to see you posting. Good luck with your referral. You look wonderful. Hope you are coping with your tribulations of the last few months.

Best wishes

tranquil x

i still have good and bad days and the weight loss is very slow but the good thing is that when ever i do get on the scales its still coming off even if it is only a pound now and then,

i dont think its just todo with the bmi its also to do with what the hanging skin is doing to me as it is causing me back ache, im sure when i get to see the plastic surgeon they will make me have to wait a long time till i have the op so that will giv e me more time to lose weight,

Wishing you all the best - tyvm for your reply xx

Back