• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone has a Fleur de Lys Abdominoplasty?

steph58

I've seen a plastic surgeon and he is recommending a fleur de lys since I have excess skin on my torso as well as my abdomen. Has anyone out there had one of these types of tummy tuck - it's a new one on me and I'd really like to hear of other people's experiences. Thanks

sorry never heard of this but very intrested..........kath x

hi, i saw my ps yesterday an he has recommended the fleur de lys, i have it in 6-8 weeks an have got the same problem as you, i knw nothin about it an cant seem 2 find any1 who has had 1. have you had yous yet or found any info u cud share with me, thanx kirsty xx:eek:

I found this hope it helps!

[YOUTUBE]J3HTv_AsoBM[/YOUTUBE]

The Fleur-de-Lys abdominoplasty: The procedure is similar to the standard abdominoplasty, but with this technique skin is also removed from the central aspect of the abdominal wall. This results in an additional long scar down the middle...you can read more here
Newcastle Hospitals - Abdominoplasty

Love Mini xxx

hi steph85, i having a fleur de lys in less than 2 weeks an was wondering if you have had your operation yet?? any info you can share would be very much appreciated.

thanks kirsty xx

i think 2 bands liz had this

im a fluer de lys plastic surgery patient im happy to talk answer any questions or concerns i shall upload my op pics again soon as they are already on here but i shall put a album here too as im 3 weeks post op with further plastics to my uper tummy x

liz x

im a fluer de lys plastic surgery patient im happy to talk answer any questions or concerns i shall upload my op pics again soon as they are already on here but i shall put a album here too as im 3 weeks post op with further plastics to my uper tummy x

liz x

Nice to see you Liz, you've been missed. Hope the healing is going well xx

Nice to see you Liz, you've been missed. Hope the healing is going well xx

thanks huni, my updated pics ive put here in my albums with scars xxx feel free to have a peek xx

my fluer de lys tuck

Attachments

• 391.jpg
    391.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,619
  • 389.jpg
    389.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,582
Hi there hope you are feeling better. Photos show a real improvement. x
Please please can you post as many details as you can as i am having a fleur sometime in the next 18 weeks having lost 7 stone on lighter life. Nervousand excited and want every detail thats availiable , sure you'll understand that feeling!
Thanks
sam

Hi Liz looked at your photos again today, My op is on Monday 24th. have you any words of wisdom to offer? Im gettinmg v nervous.

Back