• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Below 11 stones!!!!

Finally I am below 11 stones! I was so excited when I got on the scale this morning. I had to get off it and back on it 3 times, just to check that it wasn't a mirage!

Yay!!! I'm comfortably wearing size 12 clothes now too. A far cry from my enormous size 26 bulk that I was wearing at the end of February.

One more pound until I hit my century - eek!!! xx

Thanks guys. It HAS been hard work, but I do feel that I'm going to get 'there' and then it's a matter of maintaing .. always the tricky bit xx

Oui you Skinny,

A great big well done, so very pleased for you hun. xx

Thanks girls. I certainly don't feel slim yet, but I now know that I'm not going to have abuse hurled at me in the street just because of my size. I've got a lot of baggy skin issues, but I'm not sure that I will go for plastic surgery. Over the years I have managed to hide my worse bits quite successfully. My arms are the worse, but even if I had my bingo wings sorted, I would never put my arms on show as I have horrid stretch marks.

Anyway, I'm 51 - I'm not going to be showing too much skin in the future! xx

Wow well done Amanda - fantastic achievement :D

Finally I am below 11 stones! I was so excited when I got on the scale this morning. I had to get off it and back on it 3 times, just to check that it wasn't a mirage!

Yay!!! I'm comfortably wearing size 12 clothes now too. A far cry from my enormous size 26 bulk that I was wearing at the end of February.

One more pound until I hit my century - eek!!! xx

absolutely well done xx

Well done hon! You have lost the weight so quickly and so fantastically well.

Back