• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Best uk provider

Slim4son

Hi guys can I ask the following to help with my decision

Who is yr provider

How much was lap band surgery

Wht was aftercare like what is like this is very importand just like surgery itself

Wht fills like

Would u recommend them

Wht hospital did you have

Hiya i was banded with the hospital group under mr david hewin. I got a deal in december with £1000 pound off so only paid £5000 for my surgery with 2 years aftercare and unlimited fills included. some people do not rate the hospital group but i personally have had no problem and cant fault ther team. i have never had an x ray fill but they are also included in the price should i ever need one. clinical fills are quick and painless. i have had 6 reviews by dietician since op in january some telephone consults some face to face. had surgery at dolan park. i would recommend to others in fact my mum has just been banded with them too :) good luck with your decision

Hi guys can I ask the following to help with my decision

Who is yr provider Weight Loss Surgery Group

How much was lap band surgery £5950

Wht was aftercare like what is like this is very importand just like surgery itself Fantastic!

Wht fills like I have only ever had 'blind' fills ie no xray

Would u recommend them Yes absolutly

Wht hospital did you have
I had my op in Preston as it was cheaper :D

Who is yr provider: Weight loss surgery group

How much was lap band surgery: £5950

Wht was aftercare like what is like this is very importand just like surgery itself : free fills for 2 years i think, i have to travel 50 miles for my fills as nothing closer. Dietician is brilliant and keeps in touch, but owner of company could focus a bit better on individual needs.

Wht fills like: only had 1 (not by xray) and was painful as she couldnt find my port at first. When she did find it it was very easy peesy with no discomfort at all.

Would u recommend them: based on the package, yes i would. If money was not an option i probably would have gone to healthier weight (like magic beans) and have single incision surgery and brilliant customer service but its about £1k more expensive

Wht hospital did you have: i travelled to sheffied for 2 hours in the car with hubby & son who stopped over in a hotel. Claremont hospital was very clean and nurses were fantasic. I was there for 5 hours before my operation and really looked after me

Hi I had mine at the hospital group again £5950 the Priory hospital in Birmingam which is a BMI wanted £6900 for the same surgeon. Also the hospital group include 6 months surgery cover, an xray guided fill and unlimited fills for 2 years where as at the priory these were extras.

Bahia I also doing hospital group bromsgrove and Dolan park looking for 8th aug how you finding it
Why pre op diet like I was wondering as u had in Birmingham are you going to any support group meetings as would be great to meet u Can put my mind at rest lol xxxx

Hi i found thaem to be really good, and the hospital was lovely. I am struggling to find any support groups in Birmingham.

Post op began to panic a little as kept being sick first two days but I think that was more the anaesthetic. rang the nurse and she put my mind at ease. First fill in 2 weeks under xray but that has to be done in droitwich.

Good Luck
P.s if you hear of any support groups let me know as would love to go

Pre op diet is to reduce the size of the liver as they have to move it out the way for surgery so it makes it easier. Also I work in Bromsgrove so if you ever want to meet for a coffee i'm quite happy to do so

Ah mate that would be great my date all being well is the 8th let know when u free I have every thurs off so would love to meet and have a chat u have put my mind at rest knowing now I going to hospital group which dr did u use x

Who is yr provider: Weight loss surgery group

How much was lap band surgery: £5950

Wht was aftercare like what is like this is very importand just like surgery itself : free fills for 2 years i think, i have to travel 50 miles for my fills as nothing closer. Dietician is brilliant and keeps in touch, but owner of company could focus a bit better on individual needs.

Wht fills like: only had 1 (not by xray) and was painful as she couldnt find my port at first. When she did find it it was very easy peesy with no discomfort at all.

Would u recommend them: based on the package, yes i would. If money was not an option i probably would have gone to healthier weight (like magic beans) and have single incision surgery and brilliant customer service but its about £1k more expensive

Wht hospital did you have: i travelled to sheffied for 2 hours in the car with hubby & son who stopped over in a hotel. Claremont hospital was very clean and nurses were fantasic. I was there for 5 hours before my operation and really looked after me

I dont recommend them actually :( seriously noone bothers contacting u at all. only time they rang me was when i asked how to order their shakes and then they chased me up to make sure i got them! yes when u r there they are nice but tbh its way over priced and i cant see any major difference. Single incision was still blooming painful so that rubbish about less pain i, not sure about...

sorry im really cheesed off with them...rang them for a second fill and earliesth they give me is 28th june at 10.15 (which is gonna cost a bomb on the trains..as is commuter times plus i cant do that tues) or 5th july at 3.15, which means i will get stuck in london and not be able to pick my kids...looking like mid july to get a second fill..... not happy

Brill love how u getting on mate if helps you could text me for support I know not had done yet but may help how u doing

soon2Byummymummy! said:
Hiya i was banded with the hospital group under mr david hewin. I got a deal in december with £1000 pound off so only paid £5000 for my surgery with 2 years aftercare and unlimited fills included. some people do not rate the hospital group but i personally have had no problem and cant fault ther team. i have never had an x ray fill but they are also included in the price should i ever need one. clinical fills are quick and painless. i have had 6 reviews by dietician since op in january some telephone consults some face to face. had surgery at dolan park. i would recommend to others in fact my mum has just been banded with them too :) good luck with your decision

Hi
I'm due to be banded with THG on the 23rd
Thanks for the info
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back