• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bex is looking good

hopelesscase

Just got back from visiting Bex after her surgery and she was sat on the side of the bed looking as though she hadn't just had major surgery.

She was a little uncomfortable, windy and tired but other than that everything has gone well.

Here is to a speedy recovery she will hopefully be on her way home tomorrow. x

awww thats great news, thanks :) xxx

Thats great news... :)

Thanks for the update, Carol ... she was so scared yesterday so doubly pleased she is doing so well ... hugs to you Becky sweetheart xxx :)

Wow sounds like shes doing great!!

Go Becky, Go Becky!! :party0011:

Helloooo am here, bit sore and uncomfy but okay, so tired but can't sleep great, going to try in min xxx

Well done u! Here's to a speedy recovery! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

so glad you're ok bexs, take care honey :) xxx

Helloooo am here, bit sore and uncomfy but okay, so tired but can't sleep great, going to try in min xxx

Hi sweety pie, glad you are over the hump & on the losers bench. Told you it would all be fine, didn't I. Try to get plenty of rest & don't be afraid to ask for pain meds if you need them. Speak to you soon, lovely xxx :):)

Was lovely to see you carol and abbey, made my night xxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy so good to see your ok Bex, rest and heal hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear you are ok Bex , rest up for now xx

Yay Becky :D. Welcome to the losers bench. Absolutely delighted to hear that you are on the mend. Take care and look forward to reading all about it when you feel up to it :D

hi all im 2 years post op and still seeing posts of people having just had the op feels me with smiles as its the start of a fanatsic journey.. i now that im well on the post op side it was the best thing i ever done!

Take care bex and hope you have a speedy recovery! xxxx

well done bex,so happy your ok ,, let the new life begin! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol can I just say what a nice thing to do, I bet she was really pleased especially as she lives quite far away. Thanks for the update and so pleased that she is doing well xxx

Thanks Magsy i met up with Becs a few months back and we have kept in touch since. i was lucky to have shelbel and phatgirl around when i had surgery(i spent the day at the Trafford centre a week after having surgery) with them and it was so good to have the contact with someone who had been there and done it. Since then i have met up with quite a few people off the site and each and everyone has given support in thier own way. I just want to be able to give back just a little of the support i have had along the way as its been invaluable to success and happiness. x

Back