• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big Day Tomorrow

BeaBea

Hi All
Just popped on to say thanks for your messages and especially to Bev for sending encouraging texts.

I have had a bad few days with what I can only think is head cold. It's been quite difficult to shift and I'm hoping it's well out of the way tomorrow morning when I go to the hospital for my surgery. If they decide not to do it I'm quite happy to take their decision albeit will be sad as I don't know how long I'll have to wait.

Time is flying now and I have to be there a 7am is it worth going to bed.

Bev I will text you ... thanks again xxx

I'll be waiting to hear Beth and rest well tonight, keep warm and feel better... hopefully this time tomorrow you will be on the Losers Bench... thinking of you precious...Good luck and loads and loads of love and hugs as always xxx

All the best Beth I'll be thinking and praying for you tomorrow.

Rebirthxx

Hi All
Just popped on to say thanks for your messages and especially to Bev for sending encouraging texts.

I have had a bad few days with what I can only think is head cold. It's been quite difficult to shift and I'm hoping it's well out of the way tomorrow morning when I go to the hospital for my surgery. If they decide not to do it I'm quite happy to take their decision albeit will be sad as I don't know how long I'll have to wait.

Time is flying now and I have to be there a 7am is it worth going to bed.

Bev I will text you ... thanks again xxx

Good luck Beth sand heres to a speedy recovery.

Linski xxx

the best of luck for your op x

good luck for tomorrow.
x june

Wishing you all the best for tommorow, rest,rest,rest xxxxx take it easy and see you on the other side xxxx

All the very best for tomorrow.. congrats on your big day xx

yay good luck lovely xx

Back