• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery tomorrow

shelleymarie

Well I'm in my hotel near the hospital as I've got to be there at 7am and it's quite a way from home. Feeling positive still but getting a little tearful at lovely messages from friends sending me love but can't wait for my new life to begin so probably actually the least nervous I've felt going into hospital. I just hope still feel that way in the morning lol :)

woohoo good luck Shelley :) xxx

Hun it will be the best thing you do had exactly the same emotions 4 months ago and can honestly say it is worth every minute:). Good luck lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery. Just think, this time tomorrow you'll be on the losers bench xx :)

Looking forward to being on that losers bench. Thanks everyone :) x

aw, dont be nervous, just think how great u will feel when u feel wonderful xx Best of luck x

Best wishes hope all goes well for you, think the wind pain is the worst bit keep walking around as soon as you can after op, sip your fluids and long deep breaths, have a great hospital experience and a quick and pleasant recovery, and bring on the weight loss xx

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. I just had mine done on Tuesday. It's easier than I expected if that's any comfort :)

There will be pain after but I've had worse on my period so no fear :) you'll be great!

Thank you. I didn't sleep very well, definitely feel a bit more nervous this morning but I tend to get butterflies in my stomach when I do anything unfamiliar. Feel quite calm though :) hope I'm early on the list :eek: x

good luck sweet :) xxx

Thank you. My surgery is at 2pm. I'm all settled in my room. The nurses etc. Are great at chicester hospital. Still excited. Will let you all know how I get on :) x

will be thinking of you this afternoon hunni , looking forward to welcoming you on the bench xx

Same here, I am so enjoying your story as I am going to the same hospital. I wish you all the best, and look forward to hearing from you later on. :)

Thanks for your support everyone. I'm home safe and sound. I had some complications but these were due to my anatomy, not things that anyone would normally have to worry about. Will explain later. I bounced back quick so managed to get out and feel much better in my own home. Mr. Slater and chicester hospital were brilliant. Thanks again :) x

Glad to hear you are home safe & sound xx

Back