• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big Gobs!

Big an Bouncy

My sil has just phoned from New Zealand,shes visiting her family for a few months.The first thing she said was 'I believe your having your op!'My other sil(her sister)told her,after me specifically asking her not to, that way I could suprise her when they get home!Grrr Maz x:mad:

Typical... I've got two sisters... if I don't want to discuss something with one of them.. I say nowt to either...

I say more to my Sisters on here... haha...

xxx

well i presume its personnal preferance as to weather you wanna tell someone about a personal op

Its not a secret I am telling anyone that will listen!Its just the sil in New Zealand has been with me every step of the way and we didnt expect I would get surgery till April.So I wanted to have wls and start losing,when she gets back from NZ it would of been a suprise,thats all!Ive got a wedding to go to in May, so hope I look/feel better than the last family do! Maz x

ooh maz, you could lose a fair bit by may hun couldnt you? when is sil coming back from new zealand?

ooh you could be d own a few stone by then huni, nice one, you will look fantastic. she will still get a nice surprise even if she knows, cos, she wont be expecting you to have lost a great deal.

Back