• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The worst insult

i must admit i never actually had anything said to me about my weight, i was bullied something terrible at school, but it was because i was 'different', if anything, all my adult life, ive been called 'cute', for some reason, people didnt see my weight, just the fact that i am tiny, i really dont know how i would have handled hearing any nasty comments. thank goodness i didnt.
well, as some ppl have said, we can lose weight, but what are the butt ugly ones gonna do?
big hugs to everyone, and what goes around, comes around.

one of the worst insults i had was >>>

''you smell nice for a fat bloke''

i was working for Travis Perkins at the time as a lorry driver, the deputy manager had a bit of a reputation as a big mouth, i was mortified, but laughed it off by saying just cos i'm fat don't mean i don't look after myself....cheeky git!!

why are ppl so insensitive? they seem to think that just because we're overweight, we dont have feelings, if we were to walk up to someone with a glass of beer in their hand and say something of a similar nature, there would be an uproar, same with smoking, its so unfair.

Back