• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIG GRIN

laurajlucy

:D I rang SRH today worried that I was going to be too late to take anti-biotics for my op which is this Sunday. They rang me back and told me I do not need them!!
WOW. Something is going right! My op is in 6 days! My pre-op is in 2 days! Fingers crossed all is ok and then I will have my gastric bypass on Sunday!!
My weight loss has stalled but I am 2-3lb under what I weighed at my Endoscopy and I did lose 12lb over 10 days!!
By the way, did I mention that my op is THIS Sunday? Yep, just 6 days away!! :D:D:D
Anyone else be there this weekend?? xxx

That is fantastic news. I will start polishing your seat on the losers bench so it will be ready for you. Good luck and best wishes sweetheart :D

Well done Kellie! so proud of you too. all that worry and all is fine! good luck xxx

Woohoo that's fantastic kellie!!!! I'm soooo pleased for you :):):):) xxx

Sooooo pleased for you, Kellie ... will be thinking of you on, errrr did you say Sunday ???? :D:D:D xxx
Oh dear, did I forget to tell yous the day?!?! :8855:
It's this, yep this Sunday, thats the one after this Saturday, which is incidently the day of admission for my op on the SUNDAY!!!! :D:D:D xx

Well that means you only have 6 more sleeps.xxx

thats great news Kellie, 2 others from my group are being done on friday and saturday at srh. so you will be on the ward with them, good luck i hope all goes well for everyone x

:D I rang SRH today worried that I was going to be too late to take anti-biotics for my op which is this Sunday. They rang me back and told me I do not need them!!
WOW. Something is going right! My op is in 6 days! My pre-op is in 2 days! Fingers crossed all is ok and then I will have my gastric bypass on Sunday!!
My weight loss has stalled but I am 2-3lb under what I weighed at my Endoscopy and I did lose 12lb over 10 days!!
By the way, did I mention that my op is THIS Sunday? Yep, just 6 days away!! :D:D:D
Anyone else be there this weekend?? xxx

I go in this Sunday for op first thing Monday morning. :D I am at Dewsbury though, but will be thinking of you. XX

I go in this Sunday for op first thing Monday morning. :D I am at Dewsbury though, but will be thinking of you. XX
U too hunni xx

Thank you all. Am telling myself 4 more sleeps, as I know I will not sleep the night before!! xx Oh and another bit of weightloss to add....16lb off now since the 6th September!! xxx:D

thats great news Kellie, 2 others from my group are being done on friday and saturday at srh. so you will be on the ward with them, good luck i hope all goes well for everyone x
Thanks Liz. Wish I had been able to attend the groups but childcare is a nightmare at the moment as my eldest has Epilepsy.
Are the 2 going in on here? Would be nice to have a chat xxx

woo hoo thats great news, good luck and take care. Xxxx

Back