• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big HELLO to everyone!

cccarvajal

I am restarting this journey again after having my lapband removed due to a fill that had staph infection in it which caused me to spend several days in the hospital. I am hopefully going to have gastric Bypass done at the end of April. Very hopeful that this time it will work. My name is Craig. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Craig and welcome to the forum. I too am having a bypass at the end of April and can't wait.

Sorry to hear your band did not work out for you, it must have been awful having a staph infection. Hope you are fully recovered now.

jint said:
Hi Craig and welcome to the forum. I too am having a bypass at the end of April and can't wait.

Sorry to hear your band did not work out for you, it must have been awful having a staph infection. Hope you are fully recovered now.

Thanks Jint

It happened last August so I am all healed just a bit Leary to be doing this again. Good luck to you too on your surgery!

Hi Craig and welcome bud,I had my bypass 5 weeks ago!Maz x

Welcome craig x

Oh what a tough thing to happen Craig. It's good to hear you sound positive & I wish you lots of luck & a speedy recovery. Looking forward to hearing more x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi craig and welcome, im a band to bypass patient, any questions just ask x

Welcome Craig! I know how you feel having to start all over again. Sigh.
BUT let's make this time the last time and enjoy our journeys to becoming hot and healthy!
X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Craig and welcome to the forum. I'm hoping to have my bypass around the end of april too. There's a few people on here who've gone from band to bypass so you should get heaps of support and advice.

Back