• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone :)

You are in Excellent hands with Mr Ammori and do hope to see you at a Salford Meeting and sharing your journey on here.

Love and hugs xxx

hi im new to this too, i have my pre op thing tomorrow then surgery is on the 30th next week....my bag is packed and ready to go lol
getting bored on my diet tho on high protein low or no carbs, i just want some bread lol
good luck to you only a few days after me !!!

Hi :) Why not create a thread of your own and then we can all see you better and come say hello xxx

urgh the dreaded milk diet Adam!!!! the only thing that makes it bearable is the surgery at the end!!! so good luck! welcome to the forum...everyone i have met seems to be very friendly and helpful, i know you will feel the same! good luck with your op and the rest of the lovely liver reducing diet..i know you can do it xx

So I'm home after my surgery.

Ouch.

The wounds etc are fine, but the pain is in all the trapped wind, I can't get rid of it and it's really uncomfortable!

I didn't sleep much last night after the surgery, but was able to relax, so that's okay.

As for that liver reduction diet? Over 2 weeks, I lost 1 stone and 1 pound!

Well done Adam, hope you recover quickly and enjoy your new life :D xx

Wahoo!

And wow, great weight loss so far!

Keep us updated, cant wait for Ammori to get his hands on me! ahah :D

xx

Back