• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone :)

TR_Wolf

(just call me Adam)
Hi there!

I didn't know this forum existed until I was looking around online to find other people suffering the Liver Reduction Diet!

My name's Adam, I live in Horwich in Bolton near Manchester, England and I'm 27 years old.

I'm about 27 stone now, and have been jumping through hoops for 2 years to try and get bariatric surgery, and now I'm finally there!

On April 1st I go in for a Gastric Sleeve surgery (April 1st... I wonder if they'll tell me they've accidentally cut my leg off, :roofles:).

I'm having it at Spire's Manchester Hospital and I'm nervous as hell as you can imagine!

Today I'm on day 8 of my Liver Reduction Diet and thoroughly HATING it! I also think I'm probably not doing it right, but I'm keeping to low fat and sugar, low/no carbs, and around 800 cals if not a little over or under, so hopefully it wont be TOO bad!

Nice to meet you all, it's nice to know there's support out there! I thought it was all just the American sites talking about these Bariatric milkshakes we can't get over here! :p

Last edited:
Wishing you the very best for 1st April. Not long now
Best Wishes x

Hi Adam and :welcome: You are in safe hands with the fantastic Mr Ammori. Good Luck for 1st April.

A very warm welcome Adam, you have a great team and wanting to wish you all the very best on your journey.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi Adam and welcome along. This liver shrinking diet for me was the pits. haha....i was so bad on it in the first 5 days that i was bed bound and felt as if id had my wls already.
I was on just milk and yogurts for 10 days and i was suffering terribly from the lack of carbs...awful days.

Your doing so well love and not too long to go..keep it up. xx

Hi there and a very warm welcome,,,
keep up the good work... it won't be long for you now and your new journey can begin

Hi Adam! I'm 22 and im in manchester with mr ammori too although im still on his waiting list, #32 as i was told on monday!! so hopefully ill be joing you on the losers bench soon!! Keep us updated on your progress cant waitg to follow your journey :D

L xx

He is great i was so nervous before i met him then when i was sat in the room with him i was so relaxed hes really "normal" if thats the right word?? and that song is exactly what i did when i found out he was going to be my surgeon haha!! Cant figure where he's from either interesting accent though, how are you feeling about your surgery? Now long now ! :D :D :D!!!

xx

Hi and welcome to the forum

You will find lots of friends and support here :)

Good luck for the 1st xx

Hi Adam, you dont want them to cut your leg off hun you will have so much trouble running away from all the girlies after you:D

hi im new to this too, i have my pre op thing tomorrow then surgery is on the 30th next week....my bag is packed and ready to go lol
getting bored on my diet tho on high protein low or no carbs, i just want some bread lol
good luck to you only a few days after me !!!

hey... we are having our op by mr ammori on the same day... x

Back