• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIG LOSERS..How did you achieve your WEIGHTLOSS ??

emma-louise

my new life!!
Im wondering..people who have achieved a good weightloss..
What did you do on a daily basis ?
What did you eat and drink ?
What exercise did you do and how long and times per week ?
How much on average did you lose per week ?
Did you have any stalling at all ?
How long did it take to achieve your weightloss if you have reached or near your target weight ?

sorry for all questions..but Im really wanting to know people who have had a bypass/sleeve what you have done to help yourself lose your weight healthy.
Im having a stall,and so any advice would be soooo grateful xxxxxx:D

What did you do on a daily basis ? Follow all the rules such as not drinking 30mins before or after eating.
What did you eat and drink ? Mainly protein such as chicken, liver, cottage cheese, philli. I drink tea, dilute squash, skimmed milk.
What exercise did you do and how long and times per week ? Not a lot as I have major health problems but have been more active in general.
How much on average did you lose per week ? 2-2.5lbs a week
Did you have any stalling at all ? I only had 2 weeks when I did not loose.
How long did it take to achieve your weightloss if you have reached or near your target weight ? I got to a healthy bmi within about 9 months

What did you do on a daily basis ? For 12 months followed the rules given to me to the letter and never strayed

What did you eat and drink ? Only what was on the rule sheet. Nothing over 10g per 100g fat and nothing above 10g per 100g sugar. No alcohol or fizzy drinks. No sugar in tea/coffee. Have had sweeteners ever since.

What exercise did you do and how long and times per week ? Walked for up to 5 miles as soon as I could, cycled as soon as I could and up to anything between 30-40 miles is an average day now and I do it whenever I can. If not I go on the X-Trainer for an hour or go to the gym/spin class when I can

How much on average did you lose per week ?

Chart.jpg

Did you have any stalling at all ? Yes, few times

How long did it take to achieve your weightloss if you have reached or near your target weight ? 14 months

Back