• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big mistake!!!

thinkbethin

Well as you all know I have started my pre op diet again. I have done it once and I lost 16lbs which I was more than pleased with BUT I have just had 3 days of eating normal healthy meals. Now its time to start the 10 day milk and yoghurt again and I'm finding it so hard. Whats wrong with me??? :gen144:I've only been off it for 3 days and I'm like this. I feel if I ever see another yoghurt again I'm going to have to KILL it lol. Hey ho here goes got to do what a woman has to do and STICK with it. Moan over and thanks for reading.:whoopass:

Hey chick don't beat yourself up you are doing really well and this is the second time rond for you so it will be a bit harder. But you can do it and you will do it. Moan all you want we are here to support you.

I know what you mean though about yoghurts I have gone from having 4 a day to having 2 and hve to force them down me now and finding I can only do smooth one the lumps just don't feel right lol

hug5.gif

strong.jpg

Well as you all know I have started my pre op diet again. I have done it once and I lost 16lbs which I was more than pleased with BUT I have just had 3 days of eating normal healthy meals. Now its time to start the 10 day milk and yoghurt again and I'm finding it so hard. Whats wrong with me??? :gen144:I've only been off it for 3 days and I'm like this. I feel if I ever see another yoghurt again I'm going to have to KILL it lol. Hey ho here goes got to do what a woman has to do and STICK with it. Moan over and thanks for reading.:whoopass:

hey gaynor, its perfectly natural to feel this way ! its bloody hard enough for anyone to do this god awfull diet once let alone twice ! i would certainly feel resentfull of having to do it twice through no fault of my own, your a strong willed person and i know you can do this, be strong hun we are all here to support you through this.

liz x

Hi There Thinkbethin

Careful, if it's a 'live' yoghurt you could get done for murder...lol.

TC

xXx

shall we have a yoghurt abuse competition, see how far we can chuck 1 ? the winner gets a life time of w/w yoghurts :8855:

SLING A POT LOL :D

shall we have a yoghurt abuse competition, see how far we can chuck 1 ? the winner gets a life time of w/w yoghurts :8855:

SLING A POT LOL :D

Liz

I do hope your interpretation of the word 'chuck' is via the hands and not the mouth............lol...eeeew:eek:

take care
xXx

Liz

I do hope your interpretation of the word 'chuck' is via the hands and not the mouth............lol...eeeew:eek:

take care
xXx

chuck= throw= toss

:copon:eek:h shut up liz i can see this getting smutty:8855:

Back