• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big mistake!!!

Wow Gaynor - what a woman! Doin' the ol' pre-op TWICE. Totally respect you for it. Best of luck to you x

h020.gif

aww dont be like that :sigh::8855:

awww gaynor i really feel for you! - it's always so much harder when you have a small break and then have to go back to it!

but your doing amazing, and ive no doubt your liver will be top banana when it comes to the op!

.x.

Hi Margaret, I went in to have my op the day before. On the day though there were no beds in icu so anaesthetist would'nt put me under. I had sat there all day in the sexy paper gown and knickers had the drips in and everything ready to go and then they told me it had been cancelled. Now I'm booked in for the 18th which is a week on monday so fingers crossed lol

good luck Gaynor hunni.. dont think I could do the l.r.d again.. have been struggling myself but almost through it now..

I know what you mean about the yoghurts and the milk thing.. I've been cheating and using some of the milk for my coffee at night - as in - hot milky coffee with the coffee granules stirred in after heating the milk in microwave - tis only way I get through the 3pints! dont know what yoghurts you're having - I found some in tesco - Irish diet yoghurts.. 54 cals, 0.1g fat and taste ok.. just a thunk for you..

(was also told as long as its under 80cals, less than 4gr sugar and is low in fat - I can have cup-a-soups - so off we went to tesco - their 'light' range are brill.. and fit in with what was told allowed :D.. )

fingers crossed everything goes ok for you on 18th.. keep us posted wont you..

Gaynor as hard as it is you know you can do this, make your own latte's lol as Mands has said heat milk add coffee it is the only way to consume that amount of milk in a day.

now about those yoghurts how live can they be and does it mean total 0%'s are dead?

LOL i am a hog and i am always good.... at being bad, now when it comes to being bad then i am good at it....

I'd have done exactally the same! But i wouldn't worry, your back on track now and its soooo close too!!!

.x.

chuckles, Gaynor if your chiuckling then thts means your feeling good again and more positive :p me naughty? I would never dream of it LOL just do it

Back