• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biguns back

Haven't been on since I woz dumped on but been Reading about u all. I have been phoning Telford now for a couple of weeks as they said that because of the total cock up between russells hall+ Walsall + over 2 years waiting they were trying to get me in asap, phoned Telford today again to be told surgeon on holls 4 2 weeks but they have got me an date 4 clinic on the 12 September, looks like I might have some light again after my original date was taken away. Does anyone have any idea how long after 1st clinic before u get a date???.need to get hopes up again. See u all soon. Bigun.

Yes ta iam good, got well fed up after my bypass was cancelled at Walsall on 17 august, should have been done now, looks like I have another wait on my hands, so come on Telford get me sorted pls.

aw welcum back love ,xx mine was cancelled back in july too , but iv got a new date ,hopefully yours wont be to long , chin up and nice to see you back xxxxxxxxxxxx

28th september ,and i cant wait ,,,,never felt that sick,empty feeling you get when its cancelled ever before ,and hope i never do again,,but i know it will be worth the wait , im sure your the same ,just want to start my new healthier life , xx we will get there eh? x

Fingers+ everything else crossed . We will get sorted + show em all . Good luck + keep positive.I know I have to not gunna get so fed up again don't like it.

YEs best of luck to you, it must have been devastating. I only got put back one week, and that was enough. Until I walked into that theatre I kept worrying. Just keep on at them (nicely!) so they don't forget you again. And you will get sorted, you will really x

Will keep phonin, got them on speed dial, rearly need to get sorted soon, had a totaly relaxed wknd fishing with my wife, she works nights all the time so don't see much of her, been a great wknd but beleve it or not we r totaly knackerd from just sittin insun+ fresh air . Can't walk too far so restricted on were I can get to but best 2 days 4 a long time, so come on Telford I need to get 2 betta soon.

Hey star just wanted to wish u luck 4 tomorow , don't know if I have posted this in right place so I hope you see it . Got my pre op on 26 oct .+ my op on 16 nov so keep my seat warm on the bench pls as hopefully I won't be far behind ya. Good luck to u + everyone.

Back