• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham Heartlands

sarahlove

Hi I have currently be reffered to Coventry hospital for a gastric band, but they have said it will be a very long time till I get the band. Also they treat me very bad and made me feel small and like I was a teenager complaining like my jeans didn't fit properly.

I am now looking at changing to Birmingham heartlands. could someone tell me how long I have to wait and what procedure there is there.

Thank you so much

im going birmingham heartland i had my seminar and surgeon meet in october they do the 3 ops being band bypass and sleeve from what i have seen already they seem pretty on the ball to the point they have my surgery on hold as they picked up on some blood issues from my referral so they seem to go all out i would have to say go with them if you can i havent seen anythng bad about them

Thankyou, I just want support from them, what about there weight management procedure.. I was under a dietician last year for 4 months under my gp..

as im under weight management it wasnt an issue for me so not sure about if your not in a programme or already under weight management i still go monthly to mine at NGH

Back