• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham Meet 25th April - WLS meet at 11.30am

She's 11 days post op at the moment.

sam just wait till yr sorting your wardrobe on a fortnightly basis. its such good fun. especially with the trousers. you try them 1 week they wont fasten. 2 weeks later they fasten whilst lay on the bed, then suddenly you find yourself going to the loo and not having to open them, then all of a sudden the legs are massive hanging off yr bum and so the cycle starts again. lol

I'm so looking forward to seeing you all:wee:
Hope I find this cafe, I'll ask someone if not, bit worried about missing the fun:party0048:
See ya all Saturday!
John

I have decided to make it a day out for me and little one. SO after the morning meet I shall be off to shop ready for my op on Thursday. Fancy getting new PJ's etc. Oh and I need new slippers as hubby (bless him) bought me massive piglet ones (with a big head on the toe) for christmas. Think I need more grown up ones lol.

See you all Saturday. xx

Don't think we'll be coming guys :( My blood pressure is still very low, and I don't feel comfortable going so far from home just yet. Also, my son has a birthday party saturday morning so it's getting fiercely complicated trying to arrange it all. Sorry, was looking forward to catching up but have to put baby first x

Aw Shel, we will miss you, but hey, needs must and all. Some of us will have to come to Manchester meet. Am so glad it went well today. You just make sure you look after yourself. I know Mr. Shel will look after you. :hug99:

John,

You can't miss the café. The entrance is on the right of the front door to the church.

OK! I have a found a pic of the church with the ArtsCafé too! As you can see, it is right next to the church on the right. .The Bubble Wrap Building. (aka Selfridges) overlooks the church and is to the right of the building with the green roof in the picture (you can just about make a bit of it out above the line of the church roof).

Look forward to seeing you all there!

If anyone needs directions, holler up and I'll post them here.

http://image03.webshots.com/3/3/37/35/2796337350060122320wfjSFe_fs.jpg

Hiya - I'm really hoping to come but I'm on crutches and will be going into hospital for some rehab on Monday. Can any one tell me how close I can park (I 've got a blue badge?)
thanks!
xxx Lizzie xxx

Just double checking what time the meet is tomorrow?

PG and HC... Are you lovely ladies still coming?

:cry:Would have LOVED to but I can't. Have a lovely time. Zxx

Dee - we will meet B44 again sometime soon. Maybe we'll all come for a manicure or something? lol!

Zetacatty - we'll have a coffee for you hun x

LMAO dont think we could handle all you lot in the shop at the same time!!! Yeah let me know when or if you might be going the bingo?!?!?! Saturdays are always a no for thou really, was lucky last time.

Hope your feeling ok.

Dee x

Back