• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham Meet 25th April - WLS meet at 11.30am

You saucy minx, HC! Mind you, I am partial to a bit of hot sausage meself and they do some fab black, red or white ones. Washed down with mulled wine or a beverage of your choice. Numnum.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
OMG!! You two cut of the same cloth I tell you!!

Naughty! Keep it up...
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Who me?? Not me, I, well I can't even pretend...Guilty as charged but in America it is a virture to have a dirty mind. In fact I think it comes with your passport. That's my story and I am sticking to it, but what made me sticky, hmmm. Tape silly!

Nic:p:p:p

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

LMAO Nic

Hiya
It was brilliant to meet you all today- thank you red for organising it and another one definitely sounds like a good idea to me!! :clap: :clap:
I found your advice invaluable...I am so lucky I have found mini's- I would be lost without you all!! I have bought some protein powder and some of the protein shots...they where quite pricey though and I am sure HC and PG, you where saying they only cost you approx. £1.50 each??...where do you buy them from?? I know there is a link somewhere but I am not sure where :rolleyes:
I had lots of prawns for tea ;) hehehe
:party0011: Xxx em xxX :party0011:

lizzie it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely mum. You cant go far wrong with prawns.lol
get that protien in and good luck next week. Make sure you check in when you can and look forward to seeing you on here next weekend. will bump the links for you so you know where to get them a little cheaper.
Take care hun. You have overcome bigger hurdles than this
You are doing fab and will soon be a picture of health.
carole

hello, it was great to see you all and I'm really sorry to have had to have left so early but the concert was a fantastic tribute to Sy Georges day.

On reading the thread I have to confess that I did infact have a 6" Italian when I got home..... I meant a subway before you all gasp in horror or jealousy lol. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Hi all, it was lovely to meet you all. It is nice to know that I have people to support me, answer questions and share experiences with.
Neil

Thanks to the following for making it such a great meet:

Phatgirl
Hopelesscase
Tesmaralda
Wannalose8stone
Naughtypuppy & Adam
Uglyduck16 & Mom
Craftyfox
Waynetta, her poorly eye and OH
njs74 & family
sbfpurplepixie and OH
Soontobethinsue & baby Ruby

I have a lady in one of the pics that I don't remember her name:eek:, I am thinking she might be a family member of a miniminer, did Crafty bring his OH? Or perhaps she is Naughty Puppy's mum? Please help so I can title the photo properly. I have loaded the photos into an album on my profile.

Thanks for a lovely day!

Nic:p

Lovely photos :) Can;t get over the difference in Red already!

Back