• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIRMINGHAM WLS MEET FEB 2009

Hi Nat,

As you walk down to Selfridges from New St. you will walk past Café Rouge, Baguette du Monde etc. there is a balcony that overlooks St. Martin's church and the steps down to the market areas. Nelson is there.

Is he down the steps Red? I don't think i'm coming just curious.x

Thats a shame Allie, would love to meet you, but I suppose you will only just be out of hospital.

Thats a shame Allie, would love to meet you, but I suppose you will only just be out of hospital.
Hi Sam, I know yeah I can't wait to meet everyone also. I will see how I feel on that day and come for a coffee, if I'm up to it. I can't say for definate though. x

Just giving this a bump. I hope as many of you as possible can attend. I'm really looking forward to it

Hubbs and I won't get there till early evening so we're in :D

Have a drink for me, I will be thinking of you all out enjoying yourselves! x

I am sad I can't make it:(:(:(, would have loved to have met you all and seen Birmingham for the first time! Had actually talked to Mr. PG about getting the weekend off so we could stay over but alas, my trip to America dashed those plans.

I will be there in spirit and hope you all have a lovely time & hope we set a meet soon where you all can come.

Nic:):):)

Just bumping this up again incase anyone hasn't seen it.

Bham Meet THIS SATURDAY at 1pm

Whats the plan for the evening ladies? Where/when etc? We should be up there by 6.30/7pm :eek: hope that's not too late!

no its not late shel there are 2 meets going on coffee in the pm and then birthday drinks later, at the moment there are only 4 that have confirmed the eveningwill give everyone a gentle reminder and see what what. Do you want to stay in brum city centre or do you want to move on to sutton - not to far away from city centre about 20 mins by car?

Not bothered, we're staying in Bromsgrove, but I don't drink so will be driving anyway.

Back