• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIRMINGHAM WLS MEET FEB 2009

Just found out i haveto do my first aid refresher course for work and yes my one weekend off and thats when it is. Cant complaine too loud as i also need it fro the group i run so it is duel purpose and ss pay instead of the charity if i do it then. so will have to catch all you lovely peeps another time.

How long will we be there? It depends on when people get fed up!

I am assuming that we are just going for a sit down and a chat somewhere?

That is true :)

I am looking forward to it

Just bumping this incase anyone hasnt seen it, or forgotten about it.

I am sorry to say that I officially can't make the meet because I will be out of the country visiting family. I hope you all have a lovely time & that I will get an opportunity to meet you peeps in the near future. Please post all details, gossip & of course many, many pictures so I can feel like I was there.

Nic;)

Right. I am in Luton again during the day, but will be there for the evening, along with hubby. We've booked a hotel room for the night, and are staying at the Hilton Bromsgrove. They have a january sale so you get rooms half price, so it's only £44 (breakfast included) for the 2 of us, think it's £39 for a single. Rooms have to be booked before the 31st January and are non-refundable, so you pay when you book. See the Hilton website for details.

So now that's booked, we'll definately be there! He's coming to Milton Keynes with me on the Friday, and we're staying at the Hilton down there too lol. We'll be well posh by the end of it! Our wedding anniversary is in the week after so we thought we'd make the most of it. Do we have an up to date list of who's definately coming?

Red aka Angela
Shel & Mr Shel :)

Red aka Angela
Shel & Mr Shel :)
Sam WL8S

Red aka Angela
Shel & Mr Shel
Sam WL8S
Terri (tesmaralda)
Dee
Rach & the hubby to be :D

xx

just bumping this.... Is anyone else planning on coming to brum meet?

we won't be getting there till 6pm ish so yes please!

Back