• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIRMINGHAM WLS MEET FEB 2009

Brill, i'll wait for the next one then and look forward to meeting you all then! x

Red are you ok to take over organising this? I can't commit the time to it all right now.

Can I ask, is this just for people considering surgery or people who have had surgery or both??

Rachael
xx

Rachael, its for anybody, whether considering surgery, been referred, awaiting surgery or post surgery... Hope you can make it.

A, My preference would be somewhere to sit and chill and chat and get to know people. Dont really fancy much of a trek

That sounds good to me, are partners allowed to come?

Yes to just sit and chill and have a chat would be ideal for me :D

Thank you

Rachael

xx

and anyone not from brum who wants to come along is more than welcome too and we won't make you do any fake brummie accents either promise hehe

Oi, yow! Whaddeyer mean boy that?

Anyway, I have promised at least one non-Brummie contributor to this forum that I will translate should they need it. :p

Can i ask what date you guys are planning on please?

As i do have a lot on

xxx

What time will you guys be there till?

I am in Stafford on the Friday night and don’t check out of our hotel until 11:00 but will try and get there for 1:00.

Thanks

Rachael

xx

Back