• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birthday

Magsy

Well its my birthday tomorrow and for the first time ever will not be going out for a special meal with my family. I am on pre-op diet as op on 31st. Just wanted to say that i feel a little low which is silly as i am getting the op I want. I think its because i feel so ruddy hungry lol. So i will give myself a good kick and sort my head out. Rant over lol xxx:wave_cry:

Magsy, think of the brighter side of things, I lost out on my 40th as I was pre op, but am now thinking I am going to be around for a lot longer for all the other family celebrations, so missing out on one day doesnt seem to be a concern for me :)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Magsy, Happy Birthday to you ... & many more due to the op you are now in training for ... shame it has fallen so close to the big day but I am sure you would not have it any other way having waited so long. Sooo, have another birthday 3 months after your op & have a fabulous time xxx :D:D

Remember what I said hun its on the meal plan so you will be fine. Enjoy sweetie and have a lovely day, just think next year when your slim xx

awww bless ya honey, you'll be so glad you did it :) happy birthday for tomorrow :birthday: xxx

Many happy returns for tomorrow. I was pre-op over xmas & at 1st was a bit down. But once i focussed on how healthy I was going to be over the next lot of xmas's i felt a whole lot better. This will be soooooo worth it!!

Happy birthday for tomorrow x you have such a wonderful present on it's way!!
Just think about all the fun you will have with loved ones, the increased confidence, new wardrobe, better health .... you lucky, lucky girl :)

Back