• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you have for your last 'full' portion meal?

louisaL

looking to make a change!
The one before you started your preop?

I start mine next Tuesday and as Monday is my birthday I'm not just thinking what to have for my last supper but also as a birthday meal as we are going out for lunch.

Was just interested to hear if any of you had anything 'special'

Not that I can remember like but just had the normal think we might have had a chinese takeaway. xx

Didn't actually have a pre-op diet due to the very short time/rush between seeing the surgeon and having the op (6 days).

Last meal was a couple of cheese and potato things covered in bread crumbs and some baked beans.

Tandoori chicken masala rice & naan bread.

I'm hoping I'll be able to stomach a bit of the chicken minus the rest when I'm on proper food again

The day i got told to start my pre-op diet which was a low fat low carb diet... me and my friend who came to the hospital with me.. went to this all you can eat chinese buffet in Hammersmith.... i had all intetions of pigging out... but i was so excited to actually being given a date that i was really good and only ate a little bit... and it wasnt really that nice lol

My last few nights I home cooked. I did fajitas with nachos one night, garlic and butter prawns, chicken and mushroom with rice and also went out with friends to prezzo one night and had a calzone.

Actually had my last supper the night before I started my pre op liver shrinkage diet. Fish (skate) & chips & all the trimmings.
Haven't cheated since then & now 7 weeks post op.

Back