• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Biscuit to accompany a cup of tea or coffee??

everpositive

Hiya,

As life is slowly starting to return a little closer to what I'd call normal for eating and drinking, I do find myself after 10 weeks of not surviving on much to now even considering little treats. Nothing scarily off limits and I'm very mindful of the fat and sugar contents of things. Whilst shopping yesterday I thought 'hmmm a little low fat/low sugar biscuit to go with my coffee or tea would be nice'. Spent ages along the biscuit ailse even concentrating on those products that claim to be 'healthier' to find that although the saturated fat might be ok, the sugar content is off the scale?!?!? Even a low fat/sugar rich tea biscuit was really high. Just looking for suggestions of what anybody else gets or even if it is a little on the high side, you have tolerated with no dumping effects??

Thanks in anticipation friends x

hi claire, i have a digestive on a daily basis to dunk in my coffee..i have even been known to have 2 (at different times of the day) ive been fine. x

Its all trial and error what makes one person dump is fine for someone else. I havent tried anything sweet yet I had a huge tub of jelly bellys beans for xmas and its still sealed dare not even try one lol

Not a big biscuit eater but have been known to have two rich tea on occasions and had no side effects...it is trial and error and best tried at home in case it makes you dump....xx

Back