• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recommend a nice yogurt

Perissa

I'm on my pre op diet. Because I don't like milk (I don't drink tea or coffee) the dietitian suggested that I have two pots of Shape yogurt a day. Normally I have Muller Light but the dietition said not to have it because although low fat they add sugar to it.

I've just had my first pot of Shape yogurt and its HORRIBLE!!!!! It says on the pot that it makes you feel fuller for longer but I really don't like the thick gloopy texture.

Please someone suggest a nice, fat free, low sugar, non gloopy yogurt!!!

Have you tried the weight watchers ones? i seem to remember they were ok. didn't know the muller lights were high in sugars may explain why i just can't tolerate them now. x

I've just tried another flavour and I could only just manage 1/3 of the pot. Its not the flavour - its the texture!!

I have another 6 pots of the stuff in my fridge YUCK. I haven't had a WW one for a long time, I try some :)

I had the weight watchers toffee and vanilla varieties on my pre op, as I don't like lumps in my yoghurt :)

just a suggestion if you dont like yoghurts as they come, they are real nice poured into an ice lolly mould and frozen, nice little heathy snack very refreshing too.

liz x

I`m sure at the consultation the dr told me to have yoghurts such as muller light so I`m sure it`ll b fine Dee!! I`ve been having Asda`s own low fat ones - got a few bits in though but they`re ok. Only really like strawberry & raspberry yoghurts anyway lol

my dietician says the reason muller lights taste so nice is because they are loaded in sugar, they can advertise these things low fat targeting people on diets, but they fail to say about the sugar content. also its the same with most low fat cereal bars these are high in sugar also.

SHAME ON THESE COMPANIES !!!

my dietician says the reason muller lights taste so nice is because they are loaded in sugar, they can advertise these things low fat targeting people on diets, but they fail to say about the sugar content. also its the same with most low fat cereal bars these are high in sugar also.

SHAME ON THESE COMPANIES !!!

Exactly what the dietician said to me! She said that Muller Light was the worst.

Have you tried the Aldi Optifit yogurts? I've got a muller light and an Aldi optifit in the fridge and comparing the contents info panel, the muller light yogurt per 100g has 7g sugars whereas the Aldi optifit has 4.5g sugars per 100g.

I just finished a weight watchers one & I think they taste better than the muller ones. Just my opinion, for what it's worth!

I had muller light as my yoghurt choice during preop, infact it was recommended by my consultant along with the weight watchers and shape. Still lost loads on it!
I Cant belive that muller lights are full of sugar!!! if I remember rightly when I was at slimming world you were allowed unlimited muller yoghurts but only certain flavours...might be worth a look on the side of carton to see sugar contents!

I had a WW Toffee yogurt at lunch time - OMG YUMMMMMMMY. I can't wait to eat the other one in the pack!!!!

Back