• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day

wizzbang

Well today, starting at 1pm I am off to the gym for my first bash at all the equipment.
I am booked for an hours instruction on all the gadgets and then a further hour on the toning tables in another part of the gym.
I did explain to them that I didn't really want to use any of the equipment yet apart from the treadmill but they said, understandably, that they have to show me for health and safety reasons.
I bought all my clothes at the weekend, new trainers too as my others are all muddy from walking wizzy.
I am hoping that as well as the gym making me fit and healthy it will also inspire me not to be so physically lazy and to get out and about a bit more with Wizzy like I used to.
I wish it was tomorrow really as I didn't sleep very well last night, I was worried about my dad who has been very confused this week. I was supposed to take him for a hearing test today but he is too confused for me to even consider taking him and I didn't dare sleep incase I didn't wake up in time to cancel his appointment at the audiologists.
So wish me luck at the gym.
Have a good day everybody.
Lynne x

The very best of wishes and pleased that you are getting out and doing it :)

You will feel loads better after

You will do great, good luck on your first day, Karen xxx

Well i have been and i'm here still in the land of the living, it didn't kill me lol.
I enjoyed it. I only went on the treadmill and a bike but I exercised for 45 mins and then went on the toning tables for 30 mins. I thoroughly enjoyed it but got a bit peeved when an old biddy (nooooooo, not me lol) went round closing the windows! Who made her window monitor? There was no air in the place so I can see a battle going on if she does it again.
I worked off about 450 cals. and my heart rate got up to 32 for most of the treadmill walking and 29 on the bike.
Will be going for a swim tomorrow and then the gym again on Friday.
Lynne x

Back