• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood test

Tracey37

I everyone had my pre op test on Thuesday this week at murryfield ,ready for this coming Monday and murryfield have just phone for me to go back this morning they want more blood , hope nothing wrong and my hope still goes head for Monday , so worry now it may get cancelled x

Tracey37 said:
I everyone had my pre op test on Thuesday this week at murryfield ,ready for this coming Monday and murryfield have just phone for me to go back this morning they want more blood , hope nothing wrong and my hope still goes head for Monday , so worry now it may get cancelled x

Well just got back from murryfield and my blood has anti bodies they wanted to repeat bloods due to it can cause a problem if I need a blood transfusion , but they said all ok for Monday thank god , bit confused why the anti bodies will effect if needed a blood transfusion .xx

Hi Trace worry not they know what they are doing,you will love Murrayfields.I got excellent care and they dont mind you phoning poet op with questions!The rooms are nice and quiet/private with your own tv.I wanted to stay longer!Any qs ask away.Im in Maghull where are you?Maz x

Big an Bouncy said:
Hi Trace worry not they know what they are doing,you will love Murrayfields.I got excellent care and they dont mind you phoning poet op with questions!The rooms are nice and quiet/private with your own tv.I wanted to stay longer!Any qs ask away.Im in Maghull where are you?Maz x

Hi Maz

I live in brombrough Wirral , I am so nervous about the op , but I know I be in good hands . I am under the care of mr Kerrigan . Do you see your surgeon before you go to theatre , and how long do you stay in HDU for , and I been told you wake up with a gastric nasal tube , not looking for ward to that , Tracey xx

Back