• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going home tomorrow

Tracey37

I everyone

Thought I update you all , I am going home tomorrow morning if I manage to get down 4 tablespoons of liquid ready break , the restriction at top of the sleeve is greeting a little wider and easier to drink now , mr Kerrigan said he want me on liquids for 3 weeks cause of this problem instead of two weeks . My chest is getting a lot better too cause I been doing lost of walking , all the staff are so nice at murryfield spire , will updated again soon xx

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Thats great news Tracey!!!! Wish I was able to stay in a bit longer for a bit of peace and quiet!!!
Regency are different and I am on liquids anyway for 2 weeks... They said clear ones, like I was on last week.. Can't cope on them, couldn't stand another oxo or bovril!! I having lots of soup and slimfast with water of course. No hunger though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get well soon xxx

angiemason

glad you're feeling better Tracey :) good luck and take things easy xx

Tracey37

fizzwoods said:
Thats great news Tracey!!!! Wish I was able to stay in a bit longer for a bit of peace and quiet!!!
Regency are different and I am on liquids anyway for 2 weeks... They said clear ones, like I was on last week.. Can't cope on them, couldn't stand another oxo or bovril!! I having lots of soup and slimfast with water of course. No hunger though!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get well soon xxx

Glad you doing well Hun , hope I managed the liquids though xx

Tracey37

preetypee said:
glad to hear you are on your way to a new slimmer you dear. xx

Thanks Hun xx

Tracey37

Thanks for all your support and kind words and get well wishes xx

cost

Hi Tracey, Good to hear that you are progressing. Pleased to hear that you have been well looked after. I am sure you will be ok with the fluids for 3 weeks - with the weather that is forecast hot drinks will help to keep you warm.
Cheers,

cassiecat

Great News Tracey xxx

vickylou

glad you r on the mend

flowerofshona

Hope you are home and resting hun xxxx

Tracey37

Hi guys ,
Well I am home now and resting , I have a bad chest infection which don't help when you cough ,
Well I getting drinks down ok , just getting very full on just four spoonfuls of soup or yogurt and I have to make it more runny as advised by dietician
Only other problem I am having is keep having nose bleeds due to farmin injections I have to take daily to stop blood clots x

Tracey37

angiemason said:
if it's not one thing it's another :) hope you feel better soon x

Thank angie xx

Tracey37

toxingirl said:
Aw, you'll soon be feeling well Tracey. Good luck x

Thanks xx