• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bloods!

wencho

does anyone know how long smoke stays in your blood stream for?
had another mini relapse but i now have my bloods pack from the nurse and i dont want it showing up in the results.
im not even sure what they take your bloods for or if they even check for that?
thanks in advance for any help given :)
hope everyone is staying safe during these riots!

aw you poor thing , i worry about everything too,so sure theyl cancel my op for stupid reasons ,,,but i doubt theyd check for smoking ,you might just live or spend time with a smoker and be a passive smoker , so try not to worry , your doing so well love ,i know how hard it is,was on 40 a day ,not had one since christmas , and still miss it , so dont give up giving up , xxxxgood luck xxxxx

They check for co2 levels through your breath not blood,I dont think they will be looking for it!

what is it they are looking for in bloods then?....im making tonight my last then i can book bloods in for maybe 2 weeks time and hope it doesnt show if they do check?
i wont be a smoker in the lead up to surgery anyways as im fully aware of the dangers to clotting etc..think im just takeing advantage of smoking while im still able to if tht makes sense lol

Back