• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

((Blushing)) How long after surgery did you start getting "passionate"

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
:eek::eek::eek:
Now I know this is a subject I don't seem to have seen on here but I was just wondering how long after surgery did any of you start to feel comfortable enough with the wounds aches pains etc to start having sex again?

I know it will be a while but just wondered, I am looking at having a Band fitted in early June and my hubby suggested getting it done before we go on holiday in May but its supposed to be a romantic time away so I'm thinking better to have the surgery afterwards.....ANYWAY running away blushing now:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

5 days :D

im a bander and iasted 6days befor getting jiggy with it lol some postions were a bit uncomfortable tho as i couldnt lay on my side or on all fours so i found flat out best just dont let him lean on you lol that was probably way to much info hehehe

Lol. No-one said I had to wait or anything. It was more about finding a comfortable position.

ah well if we're going to talk positions what I found worked was to sit on the edge of the bed and lie back, and let him kneel on the floor (his rightful place) so that he wasn't on top of me.

he'd be mortified if he read this!

:D:D:D
Sounding better and better...think I will wait till after holiday then I can swim eat and be merry for tomorrow I get banded lol

and Im not blusing anymore I am wondering quite what he would say if he saw ???

This is shocking stuff ladies; it's made me blush and I'm not even getting banded!

But lets be honest...we are all hot blooded ladies and one thing I am looking forward to when I am near my desired weight is plenty of lingerie in smaller sizes :)...and of course the oppertunity to share with my man

Think I was 2/3 weeks before FULL ON SEX :p but I had open bypass and was in a lot of pain :worthy: so let him do all the work lol. No stopping me now :gimi:

I was told that sex could resume whenever i felt comfortable with it and thats what i did

ROFL that meant trying as soon as i could get reasonably comfortable a few days afterwards... will admit J took a lot of care and the forst few times were more for me then him, and his place is also on the foor at my feet shel LOL took over a week for me to be able to move onto my side, and the one thing we both needed had to be done extremely carefully, that was snuggling up together, it was best done on the sofa with me leaning back onto him

intimacy alexa LOL with loved ones :p

Richard i noticed you refrained from saying shy, bashful you. I bet that will change as your lose weight

chuckles i am being sweet, pure, innocent ect... even angelic if you can believe that you will believe anything LOL

ROFL passive can be aggressive lol and honest gov i am angelic and sweet and a 5 lettered woth meaning female dog

Back