• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

((Blushing)) How long after surgery did you start getting "passionate"

As i am still reading my pack everyday cos of been so new to this I noticed it said You can start havin Sex as soon as you feel comfortable with it. Im not telling my Hubby that though, let him stew for a bit.

shhhh tina its good for him

PMSL richard rolling your eyes at me doesnt work.

Boro LOL you will be able to dictate when and how honest

LOL Richard do not underestimate the power of a woman that is in NEED of TLC

tee hee 4 days ^_^

Bloody hell you lot thought there was something wrong with me still not got jiggy 4 months later!!!!! suddenly realised i cant say as i dont have a fella so wouldnt know lol. Saying that the way my boobs have now sagged and all my bits are wobbling i dont think i would want a fella to see me naked!!!

HC don't worry about the loose bits they will vanish in due time, shrink at least and our partners are thrilled with the new looks, and well lets say some things improve a whole lot. Not that they were bad to start with LOL

7 days!! And that's all I'm saying!!

i have laughed my head off reading what u all have to say ..... shell u started it ( well if we are gona talk possitions) lololol ...

think first time i have laughed like that in a while ...

mine does not get it every 5-6 day now so god knows what he will get after lolololol x

LOL You guys are hillarious, deffo made my day at work better!

I cant comment though cos I dont have a man! :( (poor me lol)

Vicki x

P.s

This is better than Loose Women!!

Back