• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boney lumps and bumps!

simplylucy

I just jumped off the sofa thinking I'd sat on something hard........oh no, must be my coccyx!

I lay in bed at night and roll over, think what's that hard lump in the mattress......oh no, it's my pelvis.

I love my collar bones, I've always dreamt of having them and was overjoyed to discover I had a matching pair hiding beneath the layers of fat!

My shoulder blades sticking out aren't quite so attractive though!

My wrists are tiny, really tiny and my hands look so small.

I spent years and years convincing people (and myself) that I was big boned and that's why I weighed so much.

But I'm not, I'm tiny, I'm really small.

Think it's just hit me how tiny I am!

I am beginning to believe that my head is actually starting to catch up with this weight loss. I still don't believe the labels in clothes though, me a size 6 that's a joke isn't it?

One day maybe my head will catch up completely, maybe, possibly, but probably not!

Sorry for my rambling, think the heavy duty painkillers are getting to me after having my appendix removed last Thursday!!!

wow lucy!!! how lovely for you :) a size 6? omg its just a dream for me, well done you :) xxx

well done Lucy xxx

I like this thread. Bones are few and far between with me as well. I am getting excited cos I can see a cheek bone now lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow that is an amazing size !!!!!
Not seen a bone for so long so that will be a suprise :)

Sounds like a dream....il never be a size 6 as too tall but il feel the same as you when im an 8-10.
My sister has just been round who is struggling to put weight on......I wish she would stop telling me I could throttle her lol

Cant wait to see my chin, its hidden amongst my other chins at the moment lol but 38 days til my op so hopefully not long :)

Back