• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boob jobs??

kazz

Hey people, just a quick question for those of you who may have had them done....

I am planning a boob job for my 30th birthday, ok its still a couple of years off, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good websites and give me an indication of the costs involved?? I want to be able to pay for it up front, have the cash ready, as my present to myself!!

Hiya Kazz,
I too am planning a boob job eventually my sis in law is in the process of arranging hers in tunisia with this company Cosmetica Travel contact

The price is very reasonable and the surgeon is very highly recommended i have spoken with several women who have been to him and i know princess bex off minimins had her boob job with them too and she is very pleased !

Hope it helps luv Julie XXX

Just make sure that if your planning to have children and you would like to breastfeed that the breast enlargement doesn't stop you from being able to. It is possible to breastfeed with implants as long as the milk ducts haven't been severed or blocked. There may also be some loss of sensation or altered nipple sensation if the nerves to the nipple and aureole have been severed.

you are best to go on reccomendation i had mine done 8 yrs ago and paid 5k ...the way i see it is if your gonna have someone scar you then you want someone frigging gd at it...it may also be worth thinking of traveling for it. Mrs Kat @ parkway hospital solihull birmingham is a genius..shes a little chienese woman but omg she is wicked..she didnt do my origional implants but i will defo be going to her for mine when i get em re done xxx dr colin rainer did them in the first place @ this hospital x Spire Parkway Hospital | Spire Healthcare

Back