• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update+Pics of moi :)

ah I want to see that too . . .just havent got there yet. Good luck back at Uni and take it easy!

ok so im now 8 days post op and im annoyed for the first time. My uncle is over from new zealand and my family have gone out and bought and brought home a mixed grill kebab each. i know they shouldnt have to sacrifice their eating but they could have atleast eaten in the restaurant im in torture here LOL. its actually made me really annoyed- had to leave the living room and missed the end of got to dance. ok. rant over. x

I don't let this bother me as it was my choice to have surgery, I know everyone is different though. I also had no interest in food for weeks post op so maybe that made it easier for me.

today has been the first day i felt hungry after my surgery, i think it was more that i didnt want to sit there and smell it in, and i didnt want my uncle to cotton on that i wasnt eating so i left the room and was excluded entirely. wonderful for you that you have absolutely no envy :) x

I think some days are harder than others. One day I'll happily bake a cake or cook a great big dinner for friends and family, other days I am envious of my other half's capacity for kebab... I take it day by day and try to get through those tricky times by distracting myself with a non-food treat. You're doing great and it is sooooooooooooo worth it. It's ok to be annoyed x

aw thanks so much gemby lol that made me feel so much better xxx

IM EXCITED WOO. only five more days of liquids and tomorrow i get to take my bandage off my belly button (i had sils). Im so impressed with how quickly ive healed. roll on mushy foods! :D

it wont be long now hun :) and I know it was annoying for you last night . . .but you've survived it and you're better for it :) there will be these times when we face these things . . .but you'll get there :)

i felt a bit bad this morning actually.. my mum came into my room and said sorry, and that she hadnt planned it very well because she had too much wine LOL

Hey everyone,

Havent been on here for a while, been really busy with uni and work and the rest of it! I'm in my 13th week now and have lost 45lbs altogether. A long way to go still but its a start! hope everyone else is doing well, keep up the good work :D

Hey everyone,

Havent been on here for a while, been really busy with uni and work and the rest of it! I'm in my 13th week now and have lost 45lbs altogether. A long way to go still but its a start! hope everyone else is doing well, keep up the good work :D

Well done 45lb in 13 weeks is excellent x

Heyyy everyone,
Haven't been coming on here much lately, but getting back into it!

Since the middle of January this year I have lost six stone and am now hovering around 16 stone 5lbs :D

I am happy with my loss, but for the last few weeks I haven't been on track as much as I should have been...luckily I have just been staying the same and today I started back on my 1000 cals a day target.

I have a fill booked in for the 3rd of January- need to shift some more lbs before xmas if I am going to be able to enjoy some of the grub!

This post is really as a means of kicking myself up the bum and making myself stay on track.

Here is a pic of me this time last year (I feel so awful looking back at how huge I was:sigh:) and one of me last week at a party :) Long way to go (about another 4 stone I reckon) but I'll get there!

Hope everyone else is well :flirt2:

Lu xx

Attachments

• soooofat.jpg
    soooofat.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 117
  • smallermer.jpg
    smallermer.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 113
What a difference!!!

Not just in your build either, your eyes have got much more of a sparkle to them too.

Well done x

Well done so far :)

thanks guys :) today went well calorie wise- feel exhasuted tho! xx

hey you :) you're doing great, and you look great.

You'll get back on track soon enough, and I'm sure you'll get ahead for your Xmas....

Fill time soon ;)

X

Back