• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Booked for 7th Feb 2016!

Neticak

Hi everyone,

I've just come back from my consultation with thg and have booked my band for the 7th Feb!

I'm so excited and nervous, any tips for a newbie would be appreciated! :)

Hey Neticak! Congratulations on getting your date. the 7th of Feb is soooo close!! Will be here before you know it.

I dont have any tips, 'cause im pre surgery but i wish you the best of luck.

Wow I love the advice. I'm having a consultation on Friday with Mr Super. I'm hoping to have surgery on April 4th. I hope you are getting on well. I will certainly be looking at those links for help.
Thanks again and good luck on your journey.

Hi there,

Just wondering how your surgery went?

Hope all is well. Would love to hear about it X X x

Hi Blossom 11,

It went really well. I'm now 4 weeks post op and have lost over 1st. The first week was tough, not so much the pain but I was just uncomfortable and bored not being in my usual routine. I'm a bit of a control freak so didn't like my husband and parents doing everything around the house! My incisions have healed well, my stomachs covered in stretch marks from the kids anyway so don't stand out too much.

Managed on the liquid diet really well to begin with but towards the end of the second week I was ready to start on the mushy stage. Found lots of great recipe ideas on here that I've really been enjoying!

I had my surgery on a Sunday and went into work for a few hours the Friday after (I run my own business so couldn't be avoided!). I then went back full time and was driving by the Monday after, so 1 week later. The uncomfortableness had subsided and I just felt twinges now and then, had to make sure I kept on getting up from my desk and having a wander.

I'm still early days and have my band fill scheduled for the 14th March. I wish I could have managed to control my portions without the band but after struggling for the last decade I'm glad I finally got it done.

How was your consultation with Mr Super? Have you booked in?

xoxo

Hi Netikak,

Just wondering how you are getting on and how your first fill went?

I'm booked in for the 7th April with Dr Super x x feeling every type of emotion. 10 days to go!

So interested to see how you've done !

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a fab Easter break!

I'm doing good, I had my first fill l but a I'm feeling hunger after about 2 hours the dietician agreed that I would need another fill so booked in for that on 14th April. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, I would say a lot less painful than an injection in your arm

My exercise routine started off well but its hard to find the time. I WILL GO at least twice this week!

In total I've lost almost 2 stone. For me it's more about my shape than my actual weight though and clothes that wrre stretchingly tight before now for confortably. I've had a lot of social events these last few weeks and seeing people I haven't seen since Xmas. It's always nicer to hear someone else telling you you've lost weight isn't it! Only my husband, parents and sisters know so I've just been saying I've been watching what I'm eating and exercising more.

Blossom congratulations on your surgery date. Not long to go now xox

Well done on your progress Neticak, congrats :)

Well done Neticat !
I'm having my band fitted tues 5th April so I'm super excited .
How long is it before they do the first fill ?
Mindy
Xx

Well done Netikat. Amazing weight loss. So glad you're doing so well.
Things good at this end. I might have lots of questions post surgery!!

Keep up the good work and soak up those compliments!!

I'm just having a look through old posts and this one is definitely full of advice to help me on my journey post surgery X X

Thank you X X x

Back