• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bored of waiting :-(

Hi everyone! Had my pre op in December and still no date:-( phoned the waiting list guys today they said at least July but nothing for definate!! Ooh I want it now!! Sorry for moaning!! Xx

Hi hun - Sorry that your having such a long wait!

I know it can seem to take forever for these health authorities to get their fingers out, but at least you know eventually you will have your surgery
....I know some people on here who were expecting surgery and then its seems that the Nhs pulled the plug on them, due to all the cutbacks. So very disappointing for them and no where for them to turn for help!

Before you know it July will be here; and you`ll wonder how the time whizzed by....don`t wish your life away, but try to get into a reasonably sensible healthy eating pattern, because it will be a good start to your eventual weight loss.

Think how slender you`ll be by next summer hun x

Love Kat x

Thanks everyone! I know it will happen soon but thought it wouldn't be long after havin pre op! I'm really trying to be good and get a bit if weight off before op x

Sorry to hear you've had to wait longer. SOme of this is because they have been moving all their surgeries over to the Northern General from the Hallamshire. You'll get there soon :)

I know exactly how you feel. I went on the list on 24th jan. My surgeon said a 3 month wait so I'm pouncing on the mail every day and hoping to get my date. I've had all the tests and had the pre-op last week. I just want this over and done with now. It's like being in limbo.

It's horrible isn't it!! My postman must think im crackers!! Yes mixman they explained that and said your prob lookin at march then it was April then may nowJuly!! Ha ha! Ooh well I know it's goin to happen soon!! X

Back