• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bought mt first hoodie

Karlos

I have never been a fan of hoodies but I saw this in TK Max at a great price and thought heck why not. I reckon it looks ok though what do you think

Attachments

• 155453_10150095583686979_673711978_7070230_6083220_n.jpg
    155453_10150095583686979_673711978_7070230_6083220_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 226
Its lovely , xx

I think you would look great in a carrier bag to be honest these days Karl xxx
Haha... xxxx

I like it - it's more casual chic than ASBO Hoodie! Looks good on you. :)

i think you look fab sweets!!! x

I have never been a fan of hoodies but I saw this in TK Max at a great price and thought heck why not. I reckon it looks ok though what do you think

Looking good x

Yup, it does suit you, looks great.
Also, gotta be said....swit swoo ;)
Steph xx

whitt whooo, who's the hottie? pmsl, you look fab Karlos x

looks fab Karl. Are you a member of LA Fitness by any chance? That looks identical to the changing rooms at my gym

Hey Mister youve got lots of lady fans on here,stop teasing with the hot pics!Ps show us when you go for new Calvins!!Maz x

Thanks ladies you lot are nuts :eek: :D :flirt2:

looks fab Karl. Are you a member of LA Fitness by any chance? That looks identical to the changing rooms at my gym

Yeah I use two Sale for cardio, legs, arms and shoulders, and Brooklands for back and chest as they have the best back machines.

Hey Mister youve got lots of lady fans on here,stop teasing with the hot pics!Ps show us when you go for new Calvins!!Maz x

Oh trust me you would not want to see that honey LOL :eek: :D :cry:

Well... it's not the first time I've been called that... but... I'd like to be remembered for my love of 'fruit and nut'...

How are you getting on with your new hoodie?

xxx

Well... it's not the first time I've been called that... but... I'd like to be remembered for my love of 'fruit and nut'...

How are you getting on with your new hoodie?

xxx

Its ok I think I like it, though I doubt I'll make a habit of buying them LOL

I'm such a Fan of my hoodies cause i wear them aeound the house loads or when im out with the doggie.

But you look great Karl.

Back