• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

frightened

mandyl

ok now for the serious stuff
iam a bit frightened.
cant wait and not scared of op itself . been through loads never been healthy and im a accident prone person.
will they chuck me out of hospital or will it only be when mr slater says so?
if i do as im told and be good will i be ok or feel sick anyway?
night time frighten me as im still getting used to being alone even though steve left over a year ago. what do i do if i feel ill in the night?
my brother says thats why we have ambulances and phones do u think thats right?
sorry question overload,reality kicking in. xx

now im sitting in tears god whats the matter with me:cry::cry:

Is there anyone thats can stay with you overnight? It might be better that way :)

Don't be upset, this is going to change your life. It's the best decision I have made :)

xxx

i agree with hayley get a freind to stay with you for a few nights when you come home x

Mandy its all the emotions going around in your head hun you`ll be fine .
Have you got someone that can stay with you when you come out of hospital . I know I haven`t but I`m a hard old boiler . I think your brother was joking but thats all we have to do is phone the hospital or after hours Doctors . You take care hun and keep that chin up .
Margaret xx

don't worry hun i was in tears myself yesterday I was so scared all of a sudden and i have not one single doubt since making the decision to have surgery but i was a wreck. It is just nerves of the big step we are making thats all, I am fine today, on top of the world and counting the days untill my op. Your fears will pass keep smiling xxx

Awww hunny.. its okay to have mixed emotions! chin up hunny, you'll be fine! Think of the future, and how your going to live it! Occupy your mind.. Big Hugs Marie x

Mandy i agree if you could get someone to stay with you for a couple of nights only to reassure you. You will leave the hospital when that hero of yours feels you are able to so don't wory there you so so loooooooooove Mr Slater so you will be ok. I can honestly say i haven't felt sick at all 6 weeks post op so hopefully you should be fine too. All these fears are completly natural big hugs ( ok my name is not Guy but you will have to make do lol) x

awwwww mandy its normal to be frightend but believe me everything will be alright. I am a firm beleiver in positive thought think about the future and what this operation can do and how it can change things for you for the better. however i do think it is a big thing to go through on your own is there not anybody that can come and stay with you?;);)

my freind said i can stay with her if i need to and just pop back to feed tigger xx

There you go your not on your own and there are always people on here if you need to talk. Remember positive thinking all the good things that will come. Take care janey;););)

my freind said i can stay with her if i need to and just pop back to feed tigger xx

Thats sounds like a good idea to me Mandy. It would be better for you to have someone with you for a few days. I had my hubby and kids (big kids at that) with me and I don't think I'd have coped without them. Take your friend up on her offer even if just for peace of mind sweetheartxx

St richards wont let you out till your mobile and can sort yourself out. It is better to have some one around as you will be uncomfortable for a while and will find it hard to do everyday things(not trying to scare you) but it will be worth it beleive me.
Try not to worry x

thanks all thats great . as long as he doesnt say thats it all done off you go i know ill be ok xxx

Back