• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boys will be boys ... right?

delicateorchid

I dont know where to start. As if I have not had enough drama in my life.

I've been with Paul for 7 years and we even got engaged. He has always been supportive of me even since I've gained all the weight after my mother passed away and I ditched my dream to be a personal fitness instructor.

He continued on to become a fully qualified fitness instructor and one of his best friends (who is also a fitness instructor) is a stunning size 8 blonde girl who tried to split us up once about 5 years ago. Paul insists that there is nothing going on and i believe him but I know he has lustful thoughts about her cause I have just found his "old phone" - he got a new one a week ago. His old phone has 36 photos of her and most are in her bikini or some rather sexy poses that are prob suited for her boyfriend instead of my husbands eyes.

The dates of these photos were downloaded on to his phone just last moth and on the very day that I flew to London to visit my friend for a girly weekend.

I physically feel sick and have vomited twice already this morning. Paul is in Dublin til Wednesday. I've a BMI of 45!! There is no way I could possibly compete.

That would piss me off. How disrespectful of him :(

It's bang out of order, I know I'm a heartless cow but if I found things like that on my fellas phone, I'd not wait for explanations and excuses I would pack his bags (or my bags if it was his place) and be gone.

I hope you can do what ever is right, no matter what your BMI is you are still a person with feelings that deserves to be treated with respect.

I'd be fuming if my fella did that.
Ur bmi doesn't make a jot of difference. People dont love you because of your bmi they love you because of who you are. If he cant see through that he's the idiot.
I hope it all works out for you. Stay strong

hear hear butterfly !!! I' ve just gotten off the phone to a male friend who's 5 year relationship has come to an end. She said she still loved him and wasn't sure what she wanted but needed space ....... today she was spotted out with some other bloke......................and hes just found out that she and said bloke spent 2 nights together ....... in their flat, while he was away sorting out his sick mother !!!!! It all began by my friend finding a flirty pic on her 'secret' phone.

Anyway hunni you have to do whats right for you. No matter what your weight is your are a person in your own right, you deserve to be treated with respect. x x x x

I only just found these photos this morning and I spent the day taking it out on the housework. I have barely eaten today which is unusual because I usually go the other extreme.

Half of me wants to walk out but the other half wants to wait to hear what he says.

Oh guess what - not long ago, i was friends with a guy (a friend of the family who is considerably older than me) but Paul didnt like it. But Paul knows I cant stand this girl (Charly) and yet he is going to meet up with her in Dublin one of the nights!! He said I cant tell him who I can and cannot be friends with. Charly tried to split us up!!

men are assholes arent they?!

I'm with all the above.....it's totally disrespectful & bloody unnecessary! I'd be fuming as well, again I wouldn't wait for an explanation, wateva it was makes storing being sent or sending intimate photos a total breach of trust & confidence....and I'm quite sure he would have rather ALOT to say if he found the same type of photo of a man, who had history of sorts with you!!!
X

If that were me, he would come home to his sh*t thrown out the windows and his bank account empty. My ex went on two business trips to China, saw a few pics of a blonde from the trips and asked about her. He said he didn't even know her name. They're now married. He hurt me but I wasn't going to be played a fool. I kicked him out, filed for divorce, and rid myself of the jerk. I believe that nothing happened physically with her whilst we were married but there was an emotional bond being formed and that's not ok. He was a jealous controlling piece of cr@p that I wasted 11 years on. I'll never let a man treat me badly again, no matter my BMI. If you are his partner, you have a say in who he spends his time with. Be strong!

You have NOTHING to compete with my love.

You are warm, loving, caring and compassionate. She may be skinny but she has no self respect or decency. And clearly she is a jealous witch to boot.

Grrrr, what a complete and utter w - anchor!!

And she is no better either, what kind of woman goes after someone elses man?!

Unfortunatly men can be so shallow. Stay strong and stand your ground and remember, no matter what excuses he comes up with, they are at fault, not you.

People are responsible for their choices and chosing to keep such photo's is 100% his choice and 200% wrong xx

This man is supposed to make you feel like a Princess, you are never meant to feel second best and that is what is happening. This disgusting girl is playing on your insecurities and she is allowed to do it because he encourages her. I'm sorry this is happening to you but they deserve each other. I would finish with him and when he asks why I would throw the phone at him and tell him to have a good look.

Complete and utter ass!

Read s book called...why men love b.I.t.c.h.e.s by sherry argrov...stop being a door mate and overcompensating for ur size. He is a rat and ur gut instints will b correct. Thinking of u...good luck with ur decisionxxx

Back