• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Men are d*cks!

Thank you again. I dont know why but I am trying to give him one last chance after he begged me. He has made more of an effort with me but there are subtle things about him that i think wont change and I am really unhappy just now.

First step for me to gain confidence in myself is to have the weight loss surgery and start looking after myself.

Thank you again. I dont know why but I am trying to give him one last chance after he begged me. He has made more of an effort with me but there are subtle things about him that i think wont change and I am really unhappy just now. First step for me to gain confidence in myself is to have the weight loss surgery and start looking after myself.

Whatever your decision be it right or wrong be who you want to be and live the life you deserve. Never let any man put you down you deserve happiness and understanding I truly hope you find it after you have found yourself. :)

Always look after Number 1 hunny!!! make him earn your time & devotion!

Never make someone a priority in your life if you are just an option in theirs!!

Good luck hun xxx

do what you feel is best for you after all it is your happiness at stake here be it with or without him

Read a book called: why men love B*I*T*C*H*E*S by sherry argov...how to turn from doormat to dream girl. It's about self worth and how to stop men walking over u. I was a door mat! In every relationship I over compensated due to my weight. I brought my men everything. I cooked for them etc because I wanted them to stay with me. My last fella left me the day of my op. Then I read the book...good riddence to bad rubbish...I am worth more than that. I agree with the token fella above...my wls surgery was done to make me feel worthy to believe in myself so that I can stand up and b counted. Good luck. It's better to b on ur own tuN to b with a tosser. There are loads of men I. This world who will treat u as the princess u arexxxx

Thanks Slimby, I just ordered it off Amazon as my relationship has fallen to bits since my op - as I get more confident and happy I am less willing to be taken for granted! X

Back