• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bra size

Su2ie

Does anyone know how to measure your bra size properly. I've measured myself and looked at various charts and so far I've found 3 different results!!! I've got 34DD, 38B and 36D - quite a variation!! I'm very confused :(

I've given up measuring myself. Found Debenhams to be very good at bra fitting service, M and S, not so good.

Trouble is with bras just like clothes is that different shops (Often different styles in the same shop) fit differently, when bra shopping I choose a non busy day and wear easy to remove clothing and try a load on :)

Yeah I guess there's no avoiding it! Hate trying stuff on, especially bras :(
I thought I would start to enjoy clothes shopping after losing weight but nope, find it more stressful than ever! Don't know what style to wear anymore, sizes vary so much, where's Gok Wan when you need him??

Yes before I had such a limited wardrobe, I worked from home I rarely went out so 2 pairs of size 26 Evans Jeans, 6 or so assorted M&S t-shirts in size 24 a few mens XXL jumpers for the winter and a few maxi dresses, now my wardrobe is bulging with clothes :)

I would echo the Debenhams measuring service is very good. Also Bravissimo if you have one nearby. You cannot beat a well fitting bra. The weight of your babies is carried by the bra and not the shoulder straps. I tend to buy Fantasie, Fauve or Freya mostly off fleabay once I know my correct size :)

Su2ie probably a silly question but have you googled how to fit a bra there are a few examples on there, it's how I did mine, but like you say there are so many different ones out there. But it will give you a bit of an idea. Asda do some lovely ones and I don't mean the T-shirt type but lacy ones. Did you see the ones I bought and put photos on one black one white £6:00 or there was two for £10:00 well worth a look and not to expensive if you need to change

Yeah i googled it and tried a few different sites, probably should have stopped after the first one!! I tried to go for companies I know and checked they were uk sizes but still came out with different options.
Think I have no choice but to just bite the bullet and try some on....

Back